Wargaming is one of the world’s biggest developers and publishers on the free-to-play MMO market. Founded in 1998, today the company boasts 20 offices all over the world and a headcount of 4500. Wargaming products’ audience, including the flagship World of Tanks and World of Warships, is over 200 million users on all major gaming platforms.
A career in our company always brings interesting challenges and experience gained while working with world-class experts.
• Consulting, technical and general user support.
• Diagnosis and repair work on malfunctioning PCs, laptops, tablets, printers and other office hardware.
• Installing software: from the popular (MS Office, browsers) to specialized (Adobe, Autodesk, Jetbrains, Substance, 1C) and fixing it upon request on user PCs and laptops.
• Transferring user OS to different hardware.
• Diagnosing, fixing and maintaining the studio’s local network, fixing network sockets, troubleshooting Wi-Fi connectivity.
• Manual installation work (cable laying, socket network setup etc.)
• Moving and installing necessary hardware in employee workspaces and meeting rooms with.
• Drafting and maintaining technical documentation.
• Good communication skills, the ability to explain and demonstrate how to use hardware and software to employees.
• Knowledge of PC components, how they’re assembled and equipped.
• Advanced Windows OS knowledge, the ability to perform a clean Windows installation on a fresh PC, knowledge of common issues with the OS and being able to fix them.
• Knowing modern PC hardware trends.
• Diagnosing and fixing Windows network service issues, such as LAN setup, Wi-Fu, setting up network printers, working with remote desktop, working with common folders.
• Knowledge of network technologies: TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, NAT, VPN, UDP, FTP, SMB, RDP, HTTP, understanding the principles of their work and principles of PC network setup.
• Beginner or elementary level of English, being able to read and comprehend technical literature in English.
• Writing scripts in Powershell.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the