Wargaming development studio based in Kyiv is looking to hire a Build Engineer to work on a new project.
What you will do:
• Develop and support infrastructure for the project’s build processes
• Extend the continuous integration processes
• Develop and administer scripts for TeamCity, Jenkins
• Configure software environment on build agents to perform tasks related to the game client build
• Monitor, analyze and improve various aspects in build process
• Deploy game backend in the Docker/Kubernetes test environments
What are we looking for?
• 3+ years System Administrator work experience
• 1+ year DevOps work experience (not necessarily gamedev)
• Python or any other script language knowledge
• Interest in growth and development within gamedev and learning Unreal Engine 4
• Version control work experience desirable (mainly Perforce, additionally — Git)
What additional skills will help you stand out?
• 1+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Solid knowledge of Windows and Linux
• Familiar with Helix Swarm code review tool
• Love video games
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!