Wargaming is looking for an Art QA to join our next big PC/Console free-to-play Vehicle Shooter title using Unreal Engine 4.
What will you do?
• Preparing asset specifications: world systems, vehicles, environment assets
• Art asset quality control from sources to in-game editor
• Location quality control
• Working with drafts and technical documentation
• Gathering expertise from developers regarding content work and art assets
• Developing and integrating art content quality control flow
What are we looking for?
• Experience working with videogame art content
• Being able to notice well-hidden details and nuances
• Ability to briefly and precisely describe an issue and formulate feedback
• Responsibility, diligence, stress resistance
• Sociability, teamwork
What additional skills will help you stand out?
• Understanding game engine principles and content systems within
• Experience working with version control systems — P4, SVN, GitHub etc
• Understanding the basics of physics and mechanics.
• Ability to quickly get acquainted with software
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!