Wargaming is looking for a Hardware Support Specialist.
We are seeking specialists with knowledge of Polish who are well versed in the internal architecture of a PC, are able to diagnose problems related to both software and hardware, and have basic knowledge of the construction and principles of computer networks.
• A Support Specialist is responsible for supporting the company’s MMO games (World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, World of Warships, and World of Tanks Blitz), by communicating with a multilingual audience on various technical issues in the game.
• Upper-intermediate or higher level of Polish
• Vocational secondary education or higher education
• Knowledge of a PC’s internal architecture
• Knowledge of methods for diagnosing problems with PC components and their functional purposes
• Good command of spoken and written Russian
• Willingness to work 2/2 shifts
Wargaming is one of the biggest free-to-play MMO game developers and publishers on the planet. Established in 1998, Wargaming has more than 4,500 employees in 20 offices around the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming titles, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships, across all major gaming platforms.
A career with our company means always meeting interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with world-class experts.
Unleash your true potential as part of the Wargaming team!