Wargaming Berlin is looking for a seasoned engineer, experienced with Unity and C#, to join a rapidly growing development team. The team is in late production on a mobile game, that’s already in soft launch.
The ideal candidate should have experience working on live free to play mobile games and understand games as a service-style development. They should be comfortable working with server components written in C#, and helping artists and designers build tooling in Unity or C#.
The role is open to
• Implement game features, systems, and client/server components
• Optimize game performance on iOS & Android devices
• Work with designers and QA to develop technical design documents
• Review pull requests & contribute to the growth of the team
• Build tooling to enhance the development
• Deep understanding of modern Unity development in C#
• 5+ years of professional software engineering experience
• Experience owning technical features from start to finish
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• The real passion for video games
• Experience shipping or working on successful F2P games
• Experience building games on Unity 2019
• Experience building applications on ASP.Net Core
• Experience running games on AWS/GCP, experience with Docker
• Experience building data-driven F2P game systems
• Computer science, mathematics, physics, or related degree
• 6000+ Trophies in Clash Royale
• Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
• Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
• Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
• Flexible working hours & work from home whenever needed
• Public transportation, Lunch, and Sport & Culture benefits
• Free Gym membership
• Travel and accident insurance (covers you at all times)
• Mobile phone and Home internet
• Soft drinks, coffee, snacks, random treats, and office events/parties
• Relocation support when needed
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Please see legal.eu.wargaming.net/...candidate-privacy-policy for details on how Wargaming uses your personal data.