The CG Video Team (The Agency) is looking for an Animation Artist.
Our team is specialized in the production of CG for complex projects:
Full cg cinematic trailers \ teasers
VFX for movie \ musical clips
We are working on large and interesting projects.
• Body mechanic animation;
• Facial animation;
• Rigid body animation;
• Crowd animation ;
• Secondary animation (chains, cloaks, weapons, etc.);
• Knowledge of 12 principles of animation, body mechanics, realistic animation;
• Rig expert;
• Autodesk Maya animation tools;
• Ability to solve animation technical problems;
• Experience with mocap (capture, cleanup, implementation);
• Intermediate English;
• Experience with Motion Builder;
• Experience with Houdini;
• Face rig;
• Experience with engines.
• 28 days of paid vacation. Covered sick leaves, medical insurance;
• Educational budget (courses, conferences, etc);
• Own gym, sports teams: football, yoga, etc;
• Exclusive discounts to gyms, stores & restaurants;
• Snacks, drinks in the kitchen.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Please see legal.eu.wargaming.net/...candidate-privacy-policy for details on how Wargaming uses your personal data.