We are looking for a Lead UX\UI Designer to assist in the creation of the next big title from Wargaming.
• Passion for your work and games in general;
• Desire to produce high-quality work and grow professionally;
• Attention to details and meticulousness;
• Ability to work in dynamic environment;
• Understanding the difference between prototyping and production;
• Design new interface functions and improve the existing ones;
• Create final interface layouts and write supporting documentation;
• Create interactive interface prototypes;
• Participate in functional testing;
• Collaborating with the team (art, design, tech);
• Implement your ideas and features in UE4;
• Experience in games industry;
• Experience designing interactive systems and interfaces;
• Experience with UE4;
• Graphical design skills (composition, style guides, drawing vector and raster icons);
• Experience in creating interactive prototypes;
• Knowledge of game design fundamentals.
• 28 days of paid vacation. Covered sick leaves, medical insurance;
• Educational budget (courses, conferences, etc);
• Own gym, sports teams: football, yoga, etc;
• Exclusive discounts to gyms, stores & restaurants;
• Snacks, drinks in the kitchen.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Please see legal.eu.wargaming.net/...candidate-privacy-policy for details on how Wargaming uses your personal data.