The World of Tanks development team is looking for one of the best UX / UI Lead Designer in the gaming industry for a full-time job in the Kyiv office.
As Lead Designer, you will be responsible for the design and process of interface design for the largest MMO game in the CIS with an audience of 160 million players.
• Manage all stages of user interface design development from idea to analysis of an already released product;
• Control all interaction processes between designers and other team members;
• Design new interfaces together with the team and improve existing ones;
• Participate in the development of the team, studio, and product;
• At least 2 years experience in the gaming industry as a Lead Designer;
• 5+ years of experience in designing interfaces and interaction systems;
• Provide high-quality design solutions proven in UX focus groups;
• Attention to detail, timing, communications, and agreements;
• Desire to achieve quality in everything and grow professionally.
• 28 days of paid vacation. Covered sick leaves, medical insurance;
• Educational budget (courses, conferences, etc);
• Own gym, sports teams: football, yoga, etc;
• Exclusive discounts to gyms, stores & restaurants;
• Snacks, drinks in the kitchen.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Please see legal.eu.wargaming.net/...candidate-privacy-policy for details on how Wargaming uses your personal data.