Wargaming is looking for a talented and ambitious business and system analysis specialist to participate in product development for Wargaming Distribution System projects.
• Defines application problem by conferring with clients, evaluating procedures and processes.
• Develops solution by evaluating existing functionality and proposing new ones.
• Establish working relationship with external or internal clients.
• Translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs.
• Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
• Working closely with colleagues, developers, QA and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
• Supporting users on change control and system updates providing training and user manuals to users of a new system
• At least 1,5 years of experience in IT as a business and/or system analyst.
• Advanced written and verbal English (i.e. being able to communicate with English-speaking customers and colleagues).
• Good organization skills and self-motivation.
• A strong understanding of the life cycle and software development process.
• Basic understanding of the technological aspect of the project in terms of tools, technologies and their specifics and capabilities, principles and formats for data exchange between systems.
• Produce business requirement artifacts including UML, Use Cases, User Stories, Business rules, Function and non-functional specifications, User interface specification, etc.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Please see legal.eu.wargaming.net/...candidate-privacy-policy for details on how Wargaming uses your personal data.