We are looking for a Server Side Developer to assist in the creation of the next big free-to-play title from Wargaming.
• Server-side logic;
• Meta-server integration (matchmaking, identity, storage, scaling);
• Prototype creation using C++ and UE4 Blueprints;
• Strong skills in C++ with networking experience;
• 3+ server-side development;
• Client-server architecture in-mind is a must;
• Solid performance optimisation skills (finding bottlenecks, memory data layout);
• Team player;
• 1+ years of professional development experience with Unreal Engine 4 and its visual programming (blueprints);
• UE4 Networking experience.
• 28 days of paid vacation. Covered sick leaves, medical insurance;
• Educational budget (courses, conferences, etc);
• Own gym, sports teams: football, yoga, etc;
• Exclusive discounts to gyms, stores & restaurants;
• Snacks, drinks in the kitchen.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Please see legal.eu.wargaming.net/...candidate-privacy-policy for details on how Wargaming uses your personal data.