We are looking for a Senior Server Developer (Python or Rust) to develop meta-game server using an in house Rust based framework.
• Develop features for the game’s meta-server, such as accounts, groups, matchmaking;
• Provide solutions that address network latency, reliability, and scalability issues;
• Collaborate with the Designers and Gameplay programmers to define the game server logic;
• Write unit-tests;
• Assist DevOps in configuring deploy of your services;
• Collaborate closely with our Minsk server development team to adapt existing systems or create new ones to match the requirements of the game.
• 3+ years of Python server development experience;
• Experience in developing high load, scalable, reliable web services;
• Experience in multi-threading and asynchronous software development;
• Experience with Linux, Docker;
• Experience with microservice architectures.
• Experience in Rust is a big plus;
• Experience in C++ is a big plus.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Please see legal.eu.wargaming.net/...candidate-privacy-policy for details on how Wargaming uses your personal data.