We are looking for a Senior UE4 Developer to assist in the creation of the next big free-to-play title from Wargaming.
What will you do?
• Prototype creation using C++ and UE Blueprints
What are we looking for?
• Strong skills in C++ and UE4 Gameplay Framework
• 3+ years of professional development experience with Unreal Engine 4 and its visual programming (blueprints);
• Linear algebra skills
• Strong understanding of AI programming, behavior trees, and pathfinding
• Client-server architecture in-mind is a must and UE4 Networking knowledge
• Experience with multiple core system tasks, such as networking, graphics, audio/video, and tools
• Solid performance optimization skills (finding bottlenecks, memory data layout)
• Team player
is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Please see legal.eu.wargaming.net/...candidate-privacy-policy for details on how Wargaming uses your personal data.