Wargaming Kiev is looking for experienced VFX Artist to work on legendary project World of Tanks. Our team is focused on becoming a reference point for art and technology in game real-time visual effects creation. This position provides a wide range of opportunities for skill development, artistic and career growth.
• Design and implementation of high-quality Visual Effects (e.g. snow, rain, fire, smoke, explosion and other environmental effects) to support story, art direction and gameplay;
• Technical setup, integration, optimize and troubleshooting of realistic effects internal real-time engine;
• Work with lead artists to ensure timely completion of VFX assets at the desired quality bar;
• Collaborate with Design, Engineering, and the Technical Art staff on VFX pipeline;
• Help influence further development of internal technologies and artistic capabilities;
• Be an active participant in team art discussions, critiques, and reviews.
• 3+ years of experience as a Visual Effects Artist in game development;
• Strong level experience with real-time effects editors in any game engine (Unity, UE4, Popcorn FX, CryEngine etc.);
• Good skills in modeling, UV mapping and animation in any 3D package (3Ds Max, Maya, etc.);
• High proficiency with simulation software (Houdini, Maya Fluids, BiFrost, Fume FX, etc.);
• Excellent skills in creating and adjusting full spectrum of textures for VFX using Photoshop or any other 2D package;
• Proactive attitude, excellent communicator, with ability to self-manage and meet deadlines;
• Analytical thinking approach in task and bug solution;
• Passion for video games.
• Composition and light, Photography;
• Knowledge of Houdini, Blender 3d, Substance Designer, scripting will be a big plus;
• Experience writing HLSL/GLSL shaders;
• Fluent in English.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!
Please see legal.eu.wargaming.net/...candidate-privacy-policy for details on how Wargaming uses your personal data.