World of Tanks Kyiv is looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join the Team on a full-time basis. As a QA Engineer you will be focusing on testing new features and modes for World of Tanks. It will span across all the game components and systems and cover all phases of the development cycle. You will be a part of the cross-functional development team whose goal is to flesh out the vision into a product in the Happy Players’ hands.
• Auto-tests development and maintenance (tests of game logic/ automation of testing environment preparation/ server subsystems testing);
• Auto-tests integration in CI TeamCity/Jenkins (integration in already existing test chains / creating of new test chains);
• Internal test automation framework development (based on bots emulating player’s behavior);
• Client and server performance testing;
• Client and server stability testing;
To find out more details watch the video via the link www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJVEmuxFL4
• 1+ years of QA Automation experience;
• Understanding of client-server model;
• Python knowledge;
• Work experience with CI Systems (TeamCity/Jenkins/Bamboo);
• Ability to analyze code;
• Analytical thinking, a system thinking approach in task solving;
• An intermediate or higher level of English;
• Knowledge of windows and *nix systems;
• Experience in using and integration different API’s;
• Understanding of game projects (desktop applications) automation nuances;
• Experience in using bots for any games. Experience in writing scenarios for them is a big advantage;
• Performance testing experience;
• Client-server game development experience.
• 28 days of paid vacation. Covered sick leaves, medical insurance;
• Educational budget (courses, conferences, etc);
• Own gym, sports teams: football, yoga, etc;
• Exclusive discounts to gyms, stores & restaurants;
• Snacks, drinks in the kitchen.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!