Wargaming is looking for an exceptionally skilled Lead C++ Programmer to assist in the creation of the next big free-to-play title from Wargaming, the company that brought us World of Tanks and one of the strongest free-to-play PC game companies in the world.
• Manage and mentor a team of engineers
• Provide expertise and guidance in engine design, programming, game architecture
• 5+ years of programming experience in the gaming industry
• Excellent coding skills in C++
• Familiarity with all areas of game development from animation, modeling and design
• Experience creating and managing source control and continuous integration systems
• Comfortable getting hands-on with code where necessary
• Passionate about AAA games and game development
• UE4 development experience
• Multiplayer game development experience
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!