Persha Studia, Wargaming’s Ukrainian development studio in Kyiv, is looking to hire a Python QA Automation Engineer to work on web projects.
• Working with top-tier professionals in a friendly environment
• Access to cutting-edge hardware even before it hits the market
• Being part of an international company of global renown
• An excellent salary, a merit-based incentive system, and a comprehensive social package
• Participation in professional conferences and training courses
What will you do?
• Develop and run automated tests (Python)
• Develop and expand the testing framework
• Prepare and support releases
• Analyze business requirements
• Perform integration with automated deployment systems
• Perform automated tests
• Coach the QA team members
What are we looking for?
• 3+ years’ experience in web project automated testing
• 1.5 years’ experience with Python (2.7, 3.5<) and Pytest
• Experience with Docker and Docker Compose
• Experience with Jenkins
• Experience with Git or other version control systems
• Experience with Linux
• Good knowledge of web tech, understanding of client-server application architecture
• Well-developed logical and abstract thinking
• Analytical skills
• Eager to take on complex tasks
• A team player
• Able to absorb new information fast
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!