Wargaming is looking to hire a Senior Game Designer to work on the MMO legend World of Tanks and contribute to its further development hand in hand with the “founding fathers” of the game.
Our ideal candidate is deeply experienced in game and game component development and can create game mechanics concepts, convey ideas into a detailed and workable brief, oversee the development process up to release, ensure that the approved idea and vision are implemented at the highest level, analyze the shipped product and keep improving it after release.
We aim not so much to achieve short-term goals but to retain the player’s interest and the pleasure they take in playing our game. If you share the approach and think you are the right fit for the position, we want to hear from you!
What will you do?
• Create high-quality products for the numerous player base of World of Tanks
• Collaborate with Wargaming studios across the globe
• Use focus tests and product-based analytics to analyze the outcomes of your work
• Independently create the game process and player experience by harnessing in-game tools
• Learn and grow professionally side by side with the industry’s best specialists
What are we looking for?
• 2+ years’ experience in game design
• A portfolio of shipped projects
• Experience introducing your ideas in a released game
• Upper-intermediate or higher level of English
What will help you stand out?
• Strongcommunicationandteamwork skills
• Rich experience playing World of Tanks
• Experience developing PC/console shooters/action games
• Understanding of F2P monetization principles and the ability to implement those in a product
• Able to create documents and keep them up to date
• Experience working in a team of 10+
• Experience analyzing data
• Experience coding, including using visual editors
• Strong management and mentoring skills
• A degree in pedagogics, engineering or art
is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!