If you love:
- To push systems to their limits
- Apply your software engineering skills to design and develop beautiful test frameworks and infrastructure
- Working with cross-functional teams to create effective and efficient test suites
And you want to:
- Build testing infrastructure necessary to improve and automate tools for system validation, characterization, and diagnostics
- Lead/collaborate on improving developer and engineering team’s test coverage, release velocity and production health
- Work closely with development teams in instrumenting their workflow to build a comprehensive picture of velocity, coverage and quality
- Help in making tests portable and reusable across teams and projects. Collaborate closely with numerous teams to drive standardization, re-use, and compatibility.
We are seeking a Test engineer:
- who is confident in Python
- who has a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- who has hands-on experience in automating repetitive tasks and building test coverage through existing or new infrastructure
If you have one of these experiences it is even better:
- MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure
- Experience in developing CI/CD pipelines with proper integration and validation testing
- Experience with docker
Walkout Technologies is an award-winning computer vision company that develops AI-Solutions for European Retailers. Enabling shoppers with computer vision to buy conveniently without standing in line. We are a German start-up with solid financing and united in our fascination with AI and the future of retail.
Most of our engineering team is in Ukraine right now. We believe in Ukraine’s victory and continue to invest in Ukraine. We are looking for engineers with different levels of expertise: talented students and experienced seniors are both welcome to join our team.