• Сommercial experience in Android development;
• experience in implementing Material Design and well designed UI;
• advanced knowledge Kotlin skills;
• experience with web service technologies (REST, JSON, XML);
• knowledge of RxJava/Coroutines, MVP, MVVM, Dagger 2, Databinding;
• solid understanding of OOP principles;
• experience with SQLite, Room, Real;
• experience with REST, GraphQL, Web socket;
• technical English.
• Knowledge С++;
• knowledge of Clean Architecture ;
• understanding of Android architecture components;
• understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Flexible working hours (8—10:30AM start);
• pleasant working atmosphere;
• opportunities for self-development, professional and career growth;
• professional seminars and training;
• payment for the in-office English language courses;
• corporate parties and various professional events with the team.
• Develop mobile applications for Android;
• interact with team members on the project;
• study new technologies, adapt to changing trends.
Do you want to work in a friendly and creative atmosphere? To grow as a professional and develop new skills?
So, we are welcome you to be a part of our team!
Our slogan: “Developing yourself — developing our company”.
VRG Soft is a team in which everyone is ready to help each other, and the opinion of each employee is always considered.
We will be glad to get to know you and tell a lot more about us!