We are looking for an experienced Communications Manager to join our team to help with external and internal public relations.
The position requires high communicative skills and relevant experience in PR.
- Develop and implement a PR strategy to support the studio’s public image;
- Online reputation management;
- Manage company website and activities in social networks;
- Create PR content and writing in English/Ukrainian;
- Establish measurable metrics and analyze statistics;
- Planning, constructing, and implementing work processes with media resources;
- Creation of the company’s image at industry conferences (both visual and informational);
- Participate in formation and support of the company’s corporate culture.
- Experience at a relevant position for at least 2 years;
- Linguistics/Journalism/PR diploma;
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills in English and Ukrainian.;
- Experience in copywriting (written articles, publications);
- Practical knowledge of social networks and modern media resources;
- Passionate about video games;
- Portfolio — mandatory.
- Working in a creative atmosphere with a team of game industry veterans;
- A comfortable office, not far from Olympiyska metro station;
- Flexible working hours;
- 18 work days of paid vacation per year;
- Medical insurance.