We are looking for an experienced and passionate 3D Environment Artist to join our team to work on a new unannounced first-person shooter based on world-known IP.
- At least 3 years of experience working in the video games industry as 3D Environment Artist;
- Strong portfolio showing high & low poly modeling, texturing, and shader skills that demonstrate a high level of artistic creativity and technical ability;
- A high level of proficiency in tools for modeling (3dsMax, Maya, Blender or equivalent) and PBR texturing and materials (Photoshop, Substance Designer/Painter, Marvelous Designer, or equivalents);
- Understanding modularity, design principle, location creation mechanism;
- Understanding current environment art trends, modeling and texturing technologies, tools pipelines, performance trade-offs, and interdepartmental dependencies;
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 or 5 (or similar).
Would be a plus:
- Architectural, Art or Technical education;
- Knowledge of composition, shapes and colors;
- Understanding architectural and visual styles;
- Experience with Blender will be an advantage;
- Shipped AAA projects.
- Working on a new project in a creative atmosphere;
- Opportunities for career growth;
- A comfortable office, not far from Olympiyska subway station;
- Flexible working hours;
- 18 work days of paid vacation per year;
- Medical insurance.