• 1+ years of experience;
• Experience in App Store publishing;
• Experience in Swift, GIT and REST;
• UX and Design Patterns in mobile;
• Result orientation;
• Being a team player;
• Desire to learn;
• Good written and reading English;
• Experience in design;
• You will work as a part of new department and will have an opportunity to grow with us;
• You will be managed by the company’s TOP professional;
• You will be able to participate in in-house training and seminars;
• We believe in work-life balance and and offer flexible schedule;
• You will work in super-friendly and inspiring atmosphere;
• Apps designing and development;
• Facebook SDK Integration;
• REST API integration;
• Publishing to App Store;
• Participating in server API design;
Our Tech Team consists of Team Lead and 3 developers. And now we are looking for one more player to join our team. If you feel that we can match each other, apply immediately :)
Here is a little bit about our Hiring process that is waiting for you:
1. HR screening
After getting your CV, we go through it very carefully and if it fits our job description, our recruiter contacts you to get some more information about you.
2. General interview
After HR screening we invite you to our office to hold the general interview with a Hiring manager to get more details about your experience and to tell you more about the scope of work you are going to deal with.
3. Test Assignment
After general interview we send you a test assignment which is based on day-to-day iOS developer’s tasks.
3. Final interview
Being charmed by you, we invite you to the final interview. We will have some get-to-know meeting, where both you and we will be able to get answers to all the left questions.
4. Offer letter
We send you an offer and wait passionately for your First Working Day :)