WHO WE ARE:
Volpis is a company of ambitious professionals providing Web & Mobile App Design and Development services for more than 7 years. Regularly listed in the Top IT Outsourcing Companies and Top Custom Software Development Companies on Clutch.co. Being a full-service company, we provide expertise in all phases of the software development life cycle. We’ve successfully covered more than 100 products all over the world. Together, we’ve created a dynamic, fun, inspiring environment where we can be ourselves and grow each day.
- The Flow MSP Water start-up helps municipal enterprises in the field of water departments to maintain and support water infrastructure ( pipelines, hydrants, valves, etc. ). With the help of this app, you can easily access different assets (which will be useful e.g. — Fire departments ) in seconds using a map on your phone and get the information about their maintenance and serviceability.
- Automotive Data Platform connecting vehicles and enterprise business software. The mobile side of the project consists of 2 main applications, that share some functionality. One of the apps is a companion GPS tracking app for the product. It allows tracking a driver via their mobile devices in real-time, without a need for specialized hardware. Then the data can be analyzed and managed in the second (Manager) app.
- And more great products to join.
- 1+ years of commercial experience;
- Deep knowledge of the Android SDK, Kotlin;
- Good understanding of Android UI principles, creating custom UI elements, UI animation techniques, and creating interactive UX on Android;
- Understanding of asynchronous code execution and multithreading;
- Experience with integrating third-party libraries;
- Experience with SQLite DB, RealM, Room;
- Experience with web service technologies (REST, JSON/XML), Retrofit2;
- Understanding of Dependency Injection principle and experience with Dagger2, Hilt;
- Ability to build clean code, efficient memory usage, and high-performance applications;
- Experience with MVVM\MVP\MVI patterns;
- Experience with Android Jetpack;
- Experience with Kotlin coroutines;
- Experience with version control systems;
- English — upper-intermediate.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with Jetpack Compose;
- Knowledge of Java.
- Support of existing applications;
- Participate in the solution design process at all stages;
- Delivering high-quality code;
- Develop projects from scratch.
- 15 days paid vacation;
- 7 days 100% paid sick leaves;
- Sport and health compensation;
- Flexible working hours + work-from-anywhere arrangements;
- Corporate training (internal and external);
- Free English classes;
- IT Cluster membership;
- Personal Birthday and anniversary gifts;
- Сorporate parties and team-buildings;
- Company legal and accounting support.
Why should you join Volpis?
We are a team of like-minded people with a family atmosphere inside. We are working together and having fun together. If you are looking for a stable company with no legacy projects, no time trackers, and no micromanagement we welcome you at Volpis.