WHO WE ARE:
Volpis is a company of ambitious professionals providing Web & Mobile App Design and Development services for more than 7 years. Regularly listed in the Top IT Outsourcing Companies and Top Custom Software Development Companies on Clutch.co. Being a full-service company, we provide expertise in all phases of the software development life cycle. We’ve successfully covered more than 100 products all over the world. Together, we’ve created a dynamic, fun, inspiring environment where we can be ourselves and grow each day.
- The Flow MSP Water start-up helps municipal enterprises in the field of water departments to maintain and support water infrastructure ( pipelines, hydrants, valves, etc. ). With the help of this app, you can easily access different assets (which will be useful e.g. — Fire departments ) in seconds using a map on your phone and get the information about their maintenance and serviceability.
- Automotive Data Platform connecting vehicles and enterprise business software. The mobile side of the project consists of 2 main applications, that share some functionality. One of the apps is a companion GPS tracking app for the product. It allows tracking a driver via their mobile devices in real-time, without a need for specialized hardware. Then the data can be analyzed and managed in the second (Manager) app.
- And more great products to join.
- up to 1 year of experience in business analysis in the software development area;
- specialized higher education (BA at UCU, NULP...)/BA courses/BA internship.
Would be a plus:
- Switcher: from PM, QA, Designer positions;
- Experience in/knowledge of mobile domain development;
- Previous work experience in the service sphere (if only higher education/courses are present).
- Understanding of key business analysis activities and concepts;
- Knowledge of requirements classification, elicitation, documentation, prioritization, and traceability approaches;
- Understanding of modeling languages: UML, BPMN;
- Knowledge of key SDLC concepts;
- Familiarity with data modeling concepts;
- Practical experience generating requirements documentation.
- Fluent in written and spoken English (B2+ and higher).
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Experience in diagramming tools (Miro, FigJam, Draw.io, etc.);
- Experience in Confluence/Jira/other management & documentation tools would be a plus.
- Eliciting and defining requirements;
- Translating business requirements into product requirements;
- Conducting competitor analysis;
- Supporting estimation sessions;
- Creating well-described tasks in Jira with detailed acceptance criteria;
- Facilitating collaboration between business and development teams;
- Defining, capturing, and evaluating quality attributes at every stage of project development;
- Working on the refinement of the scope of work;
- Managing Backlog;
- Capturing, validating, and evaluating change requests;
- Modeling business processes;
- Validating UX design;
- Performing UAT.
- 15 days paid vacation;
- 7 days 100% paid sick leaves;
- Sport and health compensation;
- Flexible working hours + work-from-anywhere arrangements;
- Corporate training (internal and external);
- IT Cluster membership;
- Personal Birthday and anniversary gifts;
- Сorporate parties and team-buildings;
- Company legal and accounting support.
Why should you join Volpis?
We are a team of like-minded people with a family atmosphere inside. We are working together and having fun together. If you are looking for a stable company with no legacy projects, no time trackers, and no micromanagement we welcome you at Volpis.