- 4+ years of UI/UX design experience;
- Deep knowledge of Figma, Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, Principle, InVision, xMind;
- Experience in designing web and mobile interfaces;
- Deep understanding of building responsive layouts;
- Strong experience in UX design (User Research, Mind Maps development, IA, User flows, Customer Journey Map, Competitor Analysis, Wireframing);
- Understanding of Design Thinking;
- Experience in building and supporting Design Systems and style guides for the projects;
- Experience in User Research (user interview, user testing);
- Advanced knowledge in the latest design patterns and best practices;
- English Upper Intermediate is a must-have.
Will be a plus if candidate has:
- Experience in design studio;
- Experience as a speaker at design conferences;
- If the candidate is an active member of the design community.
Key responsibilities for this position:
- Participation in presales and project validation (we only want to take projects that are interesting for a team);
- Partner closely with customers to understand their business goals and objectives;
- Run projects end to end with Development team;
- Collaborate with the Design team, share your vision and workflow;
- Conducting interviews, participate in team formation;
- Mentoring Junior Designers.
Volpis — a team of young, proactive, talented and enthusiastic managers, developers, designers, quality assurance specialists who have years of experience in software industry and provide a full cycle of software development and support. We are waiting for you to join us in contributing to the world of mobile development!