VOLO is looking for experienced result-oriented professionals to fulfill the position of Experienced QA Manual/Automation Engineer working for international clients in an enterprise-focused team.
Participate in automation framework design and development;
Prepare, execute and maintain manual/automation test cases;
Defect tracking and reporting;
Communicate with clients to clarify business requirements;
Work closely with software developers to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds.
At least 2 years of experience in Manual/Automation Testing (web and mobile testing experience is preferable);
Good knowledge of SQL;
Intermediate knowledge in scripting using Python;
Working knowledge of Selenium and Git;
Strong knowledge of the testing techniques, methodologies and testing tools;
Intermediate English communication skills, both written and spoken.
• Development and implementation of an automation system;
• Define and establish an automation strategy and process;
• Prepare, run and maintain Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Check lists for automated testing;
• Defect tracking and error reporting;
• Communication with clients, understanding of QA processes according to business requirements;
• Close collaboration with software developers to conduct early testing of components before integrating builds;
• Explore new technologies and adapt as needed.
Work in foreign projects, communication with foreign clients, using all the principles of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).