Volmi — A Virtuos Studio is a Ukrainian company, part of the global game development company Virtuos, specializing in creating art for games. We cooperate with the gaming industry’s leaders, participate in the creation of world-class projects and continue to grow our talented team.
We’re looking for a Unity Developer to join our team and conquer new heights with us!
- Participate in the design, development, and maintenance of game features and mechanics;
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code in C# for Unity3D;
- Collaborate with designers and artists to bring game ideas to life;
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and other technical issues;
- Assist with the optimization of code and assets for best performance on various platforms;
- Keep up-to-date with new technologies and developments in the game industry;
- Maintain a high standard of code quality.
- 2+ year of professional experience developing games in Unity;
- Proficiency in C# and object-oriented programming;
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and GoF patterns;
- Understanding of game physics and game development principles;
- Excellent knowledge of game optimization techniques, with a focus on performance and resource usage;
- Strong problem-solving skills with attention to detail;
- Application optimization experience using Profiler;
- Proactive position, desire to improve existing processes.
Will be a plus:
- Contributions to shipped titles in the gaming industry;
- Understanding of particle systems, animations, physics and UI in Unity;
- Familiarity with multiplayer game networking and architecture.
— Career and professional growth;
— Flexible working hours;
— 20 working days of paid vacation and 10 paid sick days;
— 50% compensation for professional training&courses;
— Friendly and inspiring atmosphere in the team.
Let’s make games better together!