About the company:
Volmi — A Virtuos Studio is a part of Virtuos, a global video game development company. We specialize in creating art for games. We cooperate with the leaders of the gaming industry, participate in the creation of world-class projects and continue to expand our talented team.
What awaits you:
A supportive and open team with whom you can bring new ideas to life, share experiences, and create a vibrant atmosphere for all employees of the company.
- Implement key HR processes (onboarding, 1:1, Performance Review, 360 assessment, training and development, retention, personal development plans).
- Participate in HR projects (adaptation systems, corporate culture development) alongside the team leader.
- Conduct surveys and implement action plans based on the results.
- 1.5 years of experience as an HR or People Partner in the IT industry.
- An individual and flexible approach is not just words for you, but an intrinsic value.
- Successful cases of effectively implementing HR practices.
- Proactivity and systematic execution of tasks.
- Intermediate or higher English level.
- Stunning office located in the center of Kyiv.
- Hybrid work schedule (office and work from home).
- 50% compensation for professional training&courses.
- Paid vacations and sick leave.
- Friendly and inspiring team atmosphere.
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to hearing from you :)