1. Pragmatic, self-acting, and a people person
3. An interest in modern frameworks such as React, Meteor, Vue
4. Relevant academic high school degree or diploma
5. Previous experience working with DevOps such as Azure, Google Cloud or AWS
6. Fluent in English
7. Flexible in working on 2 projects at the same time
Hands-on start-up experience (nice to have)
1. Relocation to Tallinn, Estonia after probation period (2 months)
2. All relocation paperwork will be covered by VNTRS (visa + working permit)
3. Work in our own startup hub in the Ulemiste City with fitness, food, and transportation coverage
4. Ownership in our investment fund with tech startups. All employees get a monthly equity bonus used to invest in the VNTRS investment fund with tech startups.
5. Real responsibility from day one. Together we create your personal development plan, based on your career goals, and give the senior support guidance you need to achieve it.
6. Every Friday we all gather for a social lunch on the house and end the week with a common after work at the office. At VNTRS we really believe in having fun at work and encourage a healthy work-life balance.
1. Develop startups products in small teams
2. Look for the best solutions applicable to a business use case
3. Independently work on the enterprise-grade products
4. Lead and manage a team to achieve results
You will work for our portfolio startups and build products in health tech, fintech, mobility, marketplaces, and others. We care about impact investing and most of our startups bring a positive impact on society.