Job Title: Marketing Manager
Working hours: 16.00 p.m. to 01.00 a.m (Kyiv time)
About the role: As a Marketing Manager, an employee is responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies that drive brand awareness, lead generation, and sales for a large USA trucking company. This includes developing and managing marketing plans, creating and executing marketing campaigns, and tracking and analyzing marketing results.
- Develop and execute marketing plans that align with the company’s overall business goals.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns across a variety of channels, including digital, social media, and print.
- Leverage Social Media: Translate the essence of corporate life and culture to major social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok etc.
- Manage and track marketing budgets and results.
- Work with other departments to develop and implement marketing initiatives.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify target audiences and marketing opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the trucking industry.
- Stay up-to-date on marketing trends and best practices in the trucking industry.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, preferably in a large corporation.
- Fluent English speaking and writing level.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences, creatively devising and leading marketing campaigns across channels that engage, educate and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Business orientation and desire to work for business indicators.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working with remote teams.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Creative mindset and ability to design engaging content.