● 3+ years of IT experience (2+ years of full-time practice as a Project Manager);
● Understanding of software development processes, programming languages, experience in WEB products development;
● Experience in using Project Management tools, Bug tracking systems, relevant methodologies;
● At least Advanced level of English;
● Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills;
● 1+ year knowledge and successful application in practice of Agile (SCRUM) development processes.
● Experience of working with a distributed team is a plus;
● Experience of using Jira is a plus;
● Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems (or equivalent).
● Comfortable office in the city center or remote type of work (you can combine);
● Holidays per Ukrainian calendar;
● Flexible work schedule and a friendly atmosphere;
● Free English classes.
● Estimating a project, schedule planning, risk management, problem-solving, regular follow up of plans;
● Manage day-to-day operational activities of an assigned project;
● Ensure that time tracking activities are being done in accordance with established policies and resources allocations;
VisiQuate is a daily SaaS-based service for healthcare and enterprise clients that makes the volume, variety, and velocity of Big Data simple and actionable. VisiQuate has data scientists, visual scientists and subject matter experts who integrate Terabytes of incompatible Big Data onto a single platform.
We are using cutting edge technologies in order to deliver the best SaaS BI platform.