● Strong working knowledge of databases, analytics, reporting and SQL (complex joins, data models, data mapping)
● DB testing;
● Experience in preparing system test scripts and documenting defects/results;
● Thorough knowledge of Testing concepts and methodologies;
● Should be good in problem solving skills and comprehensive technical ability;
● Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects/tasks in parallel;
● Should be independent and proactive;
● English — pre-intermediate level at least.
● BI Tester, Microsoft BI, SQL, SSIS, Data Warehousing/BI, ETL Testing;
● Desirable Knowledge of ETL testing process and technology;
● Comfortable office in the city center;
● Holidays per Ukrainian calendar;
● Flexible work schedule and a friendly atmosphere in the office;
● Free English classes.
● Analyze business requirements, technical design documents and bug trends and test-case gaps and improve test coverage;
● Execute tests, troubleshoot failures, review and reports on results, work with development groups to identify and resolve problems;
● Develop, implement and execute checklists/test cases;
● Troubleshoots customer reported bugs;
● Participate in technical communication within the team and to other groups associated with specified projects.
VisiQuate is a daily SaaS-based service for healthcare and enterprise clients that makes the volume, variety, and velocity of Big Data simple and actionable. VisiQuate has data scientists, visual scientists and subject matter experts who integrate Terabytes of incompatible Big Data onto a single platform.