● At least
● Java/Frameworks: Java, Spring Boot, Spring Web/MVC, Spring Security, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Session, Artemis, Hibernate, QueryDSL, Camel, Logstash, Liquibase, Maven;
● Servlet containers: Tomcat;
● SSO: OAuth, SAML, JWT;
● Backend: MS SQL Server (2008+), MySQL, ElasticSearch, Microstrategy;
Architecture: distributed architecture, SOA, microservices, JMS, REST API;
● CI: Jenkins/Jenkins pipelines;
● Bug Tracking and Project Management: Jira;
● Source Control: GIT;
● English — Intermediate level or higher.
● Experience with ElasticSearch/Redis/Kubernetes
● Work in a team of smart and talented people;
● Be a part of a fast-growing product company;
● Comfortable office in the city center or remote type of work (you can combine);
● Holidays per Ukrainian calendar;
● Flexible work schedule within Ukrainian business hours and a friendly atmosphere in the office;
● Free English classes.
Create & support user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
VisiQuate is a daily SaaS-based service for healthcare and enterprise clients that makes the volume, variety, and velocity of Big Data simple and actionable. VisiQuate has data scientists, visual scientists and subject matter experts who integrate Terabytes of incompatible Big Data onto a single platform.
We are using the cutting edge technologies in order to deliver the best SaaS BI platform.
Several applications: BI engine, Workflow engine, Predictive, VisiQuate custom UI suite.
Platform architecture is microservice-based and provides RESTful API for all applications integration. All applications communicate through internal message addresses (Artemis) and services. We use Spring framework and the latest and greatest application design patterns to build VisiQuate BI platform. We work with traditional (SQL Server, mySQL) DBMSs and latest data processing (Elastics Search, Hadoop).
Sonata Integration Studio: custom build Data Integration Orchestration studio based on Camel integration framework for real-time and batch data.
All our applications are running inside containers on Kubernetes and support automatic deployments and auto-scaling.