● Python Core, OOP, decorators;
● Pytest, selene, requests, allure, selenoid;
● Selenium Webdriver, xpath/css, iframe, crossbrowsertesting;
● YML, XML, JSON, toml;
● Jenkins, Docker, GitlabCI, pipeline, CI/CD;
● API testing, REST;
● English — intermediate level at least.
● Experience with cloud platforms Azure/AWS;
● Performance testing;
● Linux/unix, regular expressions;
● BI Testing, Microsoft BI, SSIS, Data Warehousing/BI, ETL Testing;
● Desirable Knowledge of ETL testing process and technology.
● Comfortable office in the city center or remote type of work (you can combine);
● Holidays per Ukrainian calendar;
● Flexible work schedule and a friendly atmosphere;
● Free English classes.
● Analyze bug trends and test-case gaps to improve automation test coverage;
● Troubleshoot tests failures, review and reports on results, fix tests;
● Execute checklists/test cases from automation side;
● Performance automation tests creation;
● Participate in technical communication within the team and to other groups associated with specified projects;
● Code review.
VisiQuate is a daily SaaS-based service for healthcare and enterprise clients that makes the volume, variety, and velocity of Big Data simple and actionable. VisiQuate has data scientists, visual scientists and subject matter experts who integrate Terabytes of incompatible Big Data onto a single platform.