● At least 2 years in IT software development (At least 1 year on the position like tech writer or BA (nice to have — successfully passed any BA course);
● Eye for detail and accuracy of work;
● Strong understanding of different SDLC;
● Perfect information decomposition skills and ability to structure information;
● Understanding of main documentation creation principles and design standards;
● Basic understanding of main technologies purpose (HTML, XML, CSS, JSON, SQL, JS etc.);
● Experience in tech documentation;
● English level (written) — C1.
● Work in a team of amazing and talented people;
● Comfortable office in the city center (Kharkiv and Lviv) or remote type of work (you can combine);
● Holidays per Ukrainian calendar;
● Flexible work schedule and a friendly atmosphere in the office.
● Design and format documents in a way that corresponds to the requirements set by our company;
● Creating and supporting user documentation for software applications (User Documentation, Manuals, User Guides, etc);
● Set up technical documentation for existing and developing products from scratch;
● Communicate with development teams and stakeholders to identify information needs;
● Keep track of ongoing products development and keep the documentation up-to-date;
● Write API reference docs, architecture designs and diagrams etc;
● Participate in requirements research and document new features and epics;
● Defining inconsistency in our product across our products line;
● In case needed — participate in acceptance testing of new builds.
VisiQuate is a daily SaaS-based service for healthcare and enterprise clients that makes the volume, variety, and velocity of Big Data simple and actionable.
We are looking for a skilled Technical Writer who will join our friendly team and be responsible for managing and keeping our product requirements updated.
We’re searching for amazing people to join our team in relation to the expansion of one of the long term and important projects — a modern medical platform for patients with diabetes diagnoses.