● At least Upper-intermediate level of English;
● Strong knowledge about data warehouses, BI tools;
● Knowledge in SQL/Excel/Access to be able to analyze data;
● Knowledge of Agile/Scrum.
● Experience as a business analyst, data analyst or reporting analyst;
● EDI format knowledge;
● US Healthcare finance knowledge.
● Be a part of a fast-growing product company as Business Data Analyst and drive the process from idea to implementation;
● Work with Data team (Data Engineers, Analytics Engineer, QA/DA Engineers)
● Work in a team of young and talented people;
● Learn in deep;
also you receive
● Comfortable office in the city center or remote type of work (you can combine);
● 24 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leaves;
● Holidays per Ukrainian calendar;
● Flexible work schedule and a friendly atmosphere in the office;
● Free English classes.
How take part in this opportunity:
In cover letter please describe your experience in analytics and why you are the right person for this position
feel free to contact Recruiter for any details
VisiQuate is a daily SaaS-based service for healthcare and enterprise clients that makes the volume, variety, and velocity of Big Data simple and actionable. VisiQuate employes data scientists, visual scientists, and subject matter experts who integrate terabytes of incompatible Big Data onto a single platform.
We’re searching for amazing people to join our team in relation to the expansion of one of the long term and important projects.