● SQL Development with T-SQL;
● Development with SSIS;
● Knowledge/Experience of working with data warehouses;
● Database optimization is a plus;
● English — Intermediate level or higher.
● Full-time Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field;
● Completed classes focused on Data Structures and Algorithms (Try these: ru.coursera.org/learn/algorithms-part1, ru.coursera.org/learn/algorithms-part2)
● experience with MS SQL studio;
● SSIS, SSAS, SSRS.
● Comfortable office in the city center;
● Flexible work schedule and a friendly atmosphere;
● Amazing and smart colleagues;
● Minimum of bureaucracy;
● Free English classes.
● Develop and maintain ETLs;
● Creation and maintain SSIS packages in project and package mode;
● Development of new databases, the creation of data warehouse for reporting;
● Performing ad hoc and structured data analysis;
● Develop complex and efficient queries, data validation and data extracts as requested;
● Performing tuning and optimization of databases when required.
We are looking for a dynamic, forward-thinking SQL developer to join our development team working with the latest technology.
The ideal candidate is a driven individual, who is not afraid to take on large projects and is excited about honing their development skills.
In this position, you will be responsible for managing existing ETL process to ensure accuracy and reliability as well as performing daily ETL and DBA tasks in support of the business and create a new ETL.
The successful candidate will have solid bedding of SQL Developer skills, T-SQL, and an understanding of, or experience with the Microsoft BI Stack including SSIS.