● 2+ years of commercial experience;
● Rails (api only), rspec, TDD process, sidekiq;
● DBs: postgresql, redis;
● AWS services: s3, ec2;
● At least Intermediate level of English.
● AWS: codedeploy, cloudwatch;
● Kafka and karafka framework;
● Comfortable office in the city center;
● Holidays per Ukrainian calendar;
● Flexible work schedule and a friendly atmosphere in the office;
● Free English classes
VisiQuate is looking for RoR developer who join our friendly team and will help us develop modern medical platform for patients with diabetes diagnoses. Participate in feature, service and system designs, building innovative solutions, often from scratch, partner with other engineers on developing tools for common use. Identify and analyze performance bottlenecks. Detect defects in complex parallel systems and be able to articulate impact and severity. Work with tools and systems that are massively distributed. Identify and communicate best practices for engineering.