● At least 3 years of working experience as a front-end\js developer;
● Understanding of working with async code (modern practices);
● Working experience with angular 7 +NgRx (or similar MV* framework);
● Understanding reactive programming like RxJs
● Working experience with Typescript
● CSS3 Flexbox, web fonts, modern UI practices;
● Good responsive markup;
● VCS: Git;
● Good communication and collaborative skills;
● English level: intermediate.
● Experience with server-side languages: php\java or node.js;
● Node.js build systems \ task runners (npm, grunt\gulp, WebPack);
● SASS\SCSS or LESS preprocessor experience;
● Database experience: MySQL or MongoDB
● Good understanding of HTTP and REST;
● Experience with jasmine\karma\mocha libraries.
● Comfortable office in the city center;
● Flexible work schedule and a friendly atmosphere in the office;
● Amazing and smart colleagues;
● Minimum of bureaucracy;
● Front-end development and support the company’s core products;
● New microservices, SPA applications;
● Direct communication with UX, DB, and backend development teams.
We are looking for a UI Developer to join our UI team. Our ideal candidate is experienced in front-end development based on MV* frameworks, jQuery, SCSS, SVG charts libraries (d3, Highcharts), node.js, gulp, and webpack build tools. Experience in working with REST SPA is desired.
UI team in VisiQuate is responsible for front-end development and support of all the company’s core products. In addition to the libraries and tools mentioned above, we apply other ones. An instrument to be used for a product/microservice to be or refactoring of a current project is chosen through discussion in the team. Additionally, in our projects, we apply code review, git workflow and more.