● At least 3 years of working experience as a front-end\js developer;
● Understanding of working with async code (modern practices);
● Working experience with angular 7 +NgRx (or similar MV* framework);
● Understanding reactive programming like RxJs
● Working experience with Typescript
● CSS3 Flexbox, web fonts, modern UI practices;
● Good responsive markup;
● VCS: Git;
● Good communication and collaborative skills;
● English level: intermediate.
● Experience with server-side languages: php\java or node.js;
● Node.js build systems \ task runners (npm, grunt\gulp, WebPack);
● SASS\SCSS or LESS preprocessor experience;
● Database experience: MySQL or MongoDB
● Good understanding of HTTP and REST;
● Experience with jasmine\karma\mocha libraries.
● Comfortable office in the city center;
● Flexible work schedule and a friendly atmosphere in the office;
● Amazing and smart colleagues;
● Minimum of bureaucracy;
● Front-end development and support the company’s core products;
● New microservices, SPA applications;
● Direct communication with UX, DB, and backend development teams.
We are looking for a UI Developer to join our UI team. Our ideal candidate is experienced in front-end development based on MV* frameworks (we use AngularJs and Angular 7), jQuery, SCSS, SVG charts libraries (d3, Highcharts), node.js, gulp, and webpack build tools. Experience in working with REST SPA is desired.
UI team in VisiQuate is responsible for front-end development and support of all the company’s core products. In addition to the libraries and tools mentioned above, we apply other ones. An instrument to be used for a product/microservice to be or refactoring of a current project is chosen through discussion in the team. Additionally, in our projects, we apply code review, git workflow and more.