● Facilitate transfer of technology from Development/ Testing / Staging to Production environment;
● Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure;
● Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software, and system management tools;
● Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies;
● Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks;
● Recommend process improvements.
● Experience with Azure/AWS stack;
● Professional System or Software engineer experience;
● Good practical Windows Server 2012 R2, 2016 and Linux based systems ( CentOS) administration skills in a Cloud or hardware virtualization platforms;
● Good knowledge of Active Directory;
● Containers: Swarm, Docker;
● Automation: Ansible, Terraform;
● CI/CD: Jenkins, GitLab;
● Databases: MSSQL;
● Version control: SVN, GIT;
● Networking protocols;
● Scripting skills (e.g., Bash, Power Shell, Python);
● Jira as user and configuration skills;
● English Level: Intermediate.
● Learn cutting edge technologies;
● Work in a team of smart and talented people;
● Be a part of a fast-growing product company;
● Holidays per Ukrainian calendar;
● Flexible work schedule within Ukrainian business hours and a friendly atmosphere in the office;
● Free English classes.
VisiQuate is a daily SaaS-based service for healthcare and enterprise clients that makes the volume, variety, and velocity of Big Data simple and actionable. VisiQuate has data scientists, visual scientists, and subject matter experts who integrate Terabytes of incompatible Big Data onto a single platform.
We are using cutting edge technologies in order to deliver the best SaaS BI platform.