We do blockchain projects for the U.S. market. Our clients are established high-tech blockchain projects as well as innovative fintech startups.
We are looking for talents to create a high-load network job routing service. This is a cutting-edge technology project with freedom in architecture and decision making.
Looking for a Senior Golang Developer who has experience in scheduling queue design, HA/HL systems, microservices architecture to work on the application architecture “from scratch”, build and successfully roll out product releases according to the product plan.
What you will manage:
- Architectural decision making — we expect skills and experience in design of high load services
- Development — implementation of the application from scratch, within team of 2 developers
- Design complex algorithms for protocol state processing, implement and test them
What you bring to the role:
- Expert level knowledge of Golang, networking applications.
- Experience with TCP servers.
- Cloud environment experience will be a plus (AWS, GCP).
- Experience in development of asynchronous highload services.
- Intermediate English.
What we have for you:
- Health insurance (according to the conditions of the country of residence).
- Paid vacations, flexible vacation policy.
- Equipment according to business needs
- Work with the latest cutting-edge technology with personal growth opportunities.
- Agile environment without bureaucracy, simple and transparent workflow.
Terms of work:
- Independent Contractor Agreement (ICA) employment with a U.S. company. The contract is signed through DocuSign.
- Working hours — full-time, 40 hours per week with a flexible working schedule
- Additional options, extra pay and bonuses are possible in motivation.