Viseven Team is looking for an experienced, progressive, and energetic Corporate Communication Manager who will build up internal and external Viseven HR Brand.
Required Skills & Knowledge
· 5+ years Corporate Communication \ HR Brand function execution in international IT/Media company
· Social media and creating content
· PR campaigns launch
· Proficiency with survey tools, online analytics or other communication measurement practices
· Upper-Intermediate level of English
· Team player and result driven
· High creativity skills
What we provide
We understand that our team members are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive compensation and benefits, such as:
✦ Warm and friendly working environment
✦ Challenging work in international professional environment
✦ Paid time off 18 business days
✦ Healthcare Insurance — including dentist and gym
✦ English learning courses
✦ Comfortable office near Kyiv center
✦ Compensated lunch and free tea/coffee, fruits and snacks
✦ Opportunities to participate in Professional forums and conferences
✦ Regular corporate events, team-buildings.
· Planning, building and execution HR Corporate Communication Strategy
· Develop and maintain the company’s corporate image to make Viseven HR Brand
· Develop and implement company-wide communication plan, messaging and content efforts by creating communication initiatives that motivate and align employees with the company strategy, mission and values.
· Set up and manage appropriate online media (Facebook, Instagram etc.) — brand awareness and online reputation
· Orginize and manage our IT Academy PR activities
· Provide support during corporate events organization (company day, picnic, new year party etc.) as well as events to promote our HR-brand (conferences, meetups, job fairs)
· Make monthly & weekly reports about the number of cases and work results: positive and negative, resolved and not resolved
· Close cooperation with HR and PR & Marketing teams
· Measure and assess effectiveness of communication programs
· PR copywriting (monthly newsletters, news, conducting interviews etc.)
· Manage the design of materials for internal and external purposes
· Develop and maintain communication plans (internal and external), calendar
· Manage enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations
· Coach managers and leaders in effective communication to key stakeholders and within their teams.
Viseven Group is an international IT company with more than 10-years’ experience in interactive content creation and cloud-based solutions for global pharmaceutical companies. Rapidly expanding team includes 350+ highly skilled specialists who create, localize and customize applications at 6 business centers in Kyiv and Zhytomyr (Ukraine), Tallinn (Estonia), Saint John (Canada) and NJ (USA).
Viseven innovations and approaches are actively used in more than 30 countries all over the world. Our corporate culture provides our specialists with inspiration for a constant growth and self-development.
Viseven team presents our solutions at major industry events in Barcelona, Philadelphia, London, etc.