Required Skills & Knowledge
• At least 4+ years of experience in IT recruitment
• Strong experience in direct search for IT specialists
• Understanding of software development processes and ability to screen technical candidates
• Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, skype and face-to-face interview)
• English level — Upper-intermediate or higher (both written and spoken)
• Ability to drive recruitments process from gathering requirements till candidate’s onboarding
• Ability to ’sell’ a vacancy to a candidate
• Goal and result — oriented
• Responsible attitude
• Ability to handle multitasking effectively
• Strong team player
• Effective communication and negotiation skills
What we provide:
We understand that our team members are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive compensation and exceptional benefits, such as:
• Health & wellness management program: you will gain compensation of visiting (seasonal membership) the best-in-town fitness club; weekly volleyball and soccer trainings and competitions at your service.
• Specialized English learning courses for IT sector.
• Professional Reader Club, where we refer to and discuss the best business practices of the industry.
• You’ll have many opportunities to participate in Professional forums and conferences.
• You will get paid time off and sick leaves.
• Managing full-cycle recruitment process to support business-hiring needs
• Staying on trend and continuously developing hiring techniques from internet searches and social media to talent referral programs, cold calling and networking
• Preparing internal and external job postings
• Completing offers to successful candidates and negotiating terms of employment
• Building and support talent database by developing strong relationships with the potential candidates on the Canadian and US markets
• Providing recruiting reports on a weekly and monthly basis and responding for achieving yearly objectives and performance metrics
• Improving recruiting process
Like communicate with people? Does everyone call on you when there’s need to do something really responsible? You can from the first sign what kind of person sits in front of you? Have a “gift” to see witch job “suits” to a candidate? If you like asking questions and listening, we are waiting for you!
Viseven Group is an international IT company specializing in interactive content and cloud-based solutions for global pharmaceutical companies since 2009; constant growth and self-development is in our corporate DNA. Our unique developments and approaches are actively used in more than 30 countries all over world. Viseven’s solutions are represented at major industry events in Barcelona, Philadelphia, London, etc. The rapidly expanding team includes more than 300 highly-skilled tech- and non-technical experts: front- and back-end developers, BA specialists and managers who create, localize and customize applications at 5 offices: in Kyiv and Zhytomyr (Ukraine), Tallinn (Estonia), Saint John (Canada), Moscow (Russia).