Required Skills & Knowledge
· 1+ years proven IT recruitment experience
· Familiar with modern recruitment tools, techniques and best practices
· Business Acumen: good understanding of technical terminology and ability to discuss requirements professionally with potential candidates
· Details oriented, strong teamwork
· Learning agility and creative mindset
· Customer-centric approach and high level of empathy
· Upper-intermediate level of English (both written and spoken)
· Effective communication and negotiation skills
· Knowledge of competency-based interview techniques
· Analytical mind, initiative and independent
What we provide
✦ Warm and friendly working environment
✦ Challenging work in international professional environment
✦ Paid time off 18 business days
✦ Healthcare Insurance — including dentist and gym
✦ English learning courses
✦ Comfortable office near Kyiv center
✦ Compensated lunch and free tea/coffee, fruits and snacks
✦ Opportunities to participate in Professional forums and conferences
✦ Regular corporate events, team-buildings.
· Clarify the role during comprehensive intake meeting with hiring manager, provide necessary consultancy in terms of market situation, timeline, search strategy and assessment techniques
· Brush up Job Descriptions in order to turn them into efficient Job Advertisement
· Conduct competency-based interviews, organize and facilitate hiring decision-making process
· Write candidate feedbacks and summaries
· Prepare offers and conduct post-offer follow-up
· Build relationships with hiring managers and provide advisory to them
· Maintain and update candidate database
· Responsible for overall candidate experience and feedback
· Contribute to building and maintaining employer brand
· Providing recruiting reports on a weekly and monthly basis and responding for achieving yearly objectives and performance metrics.
Viseven Group is an international IT company with more than 10-years’ experience in interactive content creation and cloud-based solutions for global pharmaceutical companies.
Rapidly expanding team includes 300+ highly skilled specialists who create, localize and customize applications at 6 business centers in Kyiv and Zhytomyr (Ukraine), Tallinn (Estonia), Saint John (Canada) and NJ (USA).
Viseven innovations and approaches are actively used in more than 30 countries all over the world. Our corporate culture provides our specialists with inspiration for a constant growth and self-development.
Viseven team presents our solutions at major industry events in Barcelona, Philadelphia, London, etc.