Viseven Team is looking for a talented and hardworking Project Manager to become a part of our Team. If you are open to professional challenges and searching for professional growth and recognition, we are waiting for you!
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, and other scrum and kanban-related practices and ceremonies
- Calculate capacity, track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
- Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency to product and backlog
- Recommend improvements and contribute to the advancement of practices
- Assist team in making appropriate commitments through transparency of their capacity and past performance (velocity) and through story prioritization, definition, and task breakdown
- Manage product delivery
- Manage the overall risk — analyze & report/escalate problems or delays in meeting commitments to leadership
- Deliver projects on time, within budget, and to the stated deliverables through the use of structured project management processes
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
Required skills & knowledge:
- 1+ years of relevant experience in Project Management
- Working experience with Jira, Confluence, MS Project
- Experience in the process set up inside scrum team
- Upper-Intermediate level of English both speaking and writing
- Multitasking, ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Analytical mindset
- Strong organizational, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
What we provide:
- Competitive compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews.
- Passionate experienced team, friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists.
- Professional and career growth
- Paid vacation time (18 business days per year), sick-leaves.
- Paid time off 3 business days in case of marriage or childbirth
- Comprehensive medical insurance including gym, dental services, massages and vaccination
- Accounting assistance
- English learning courses
- Opportunities to participate in professional forums and conferences
- Regular corporate events and team-buildings
- Enjoyable working environment: comfortable and fully equipped office and possibility to work from home