Viseven Group is an international IT company specialising in interactive content and cloud-based solutions for global pharmaceutical companies since 2009; constant growth and self-development is in our corporate DNA. Our unique developments and approaches are actively used in more than 50 countries all over the world. Viseven’s solutions are represented at major industry events in Barcelona, Philadelphia, London, etc.
The rapidly expanding team includes more than 700+ highly-skilled tech- and non-technical experts: front- and back-end developers, BA specialists and managers who create, localize and customize applications at 8 offices: in Kyiv, Zhytomyr and Vinnytsia (Ukraine), Tallinn (Estonia), Moscow (Russia), New Delphi (India) and Bridgewater (NJ, USA).
We are looking for IOS developer. Our daily task is to create high quality CLM solutions and Health Care applications.
- 2+ years experience
- Follow Software Development Practices (intermediate level): code standards, code review process, version control (GIT), continuous integration, unit testing
- Knowledge of Software Development Methodology (intermediate level): Scrum/Agile
- Architecture knowledge (intermediate level): OOP principles, design patterns(GoF) and SOLID principles
- iOS Development
- Good knowledge of Swift
- Good knowledge of Core Data
- UIKit, iOS Graphics and Animation
- Strong understanding of iOS App Life Cycle
- Solid understanding of mobile UI/UX best practices and standards (iOS Human Interface Guidelines)
- Unit tests experience
- Experience in development of client apps with server communication via REST API
- Able to think critically and creatively to identify solutions to both engineering and customer problems
Will be a plus
- iOS Other Frameworks (APNS, Location, Maps etc)
- Knowledge of iOS App Distribution
- Usage Dependency Management Tools (CocoaPods, GIT submodules)
- Knowledge of GitLab CI
- Good English and communication skills
- Designing and writing production-ready code and unit tests meeting both technical and business requirements
- Contributing architecture input to new systems as well as rewriting existing systems
- Contributing domain- specific expertise by reviewing code, reviewing design docs giving technical talks and mentoring junior members of the team
What we provide:
We understand that our team members are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive compensation and exceptional benefits, such as:
- Competitive compensation and regular performance based salary and career development reviews.
- Passionate experienced team, friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists.
- Professional and career growth
- Paid vacation time (18 business days per year), sick-leaves.
- Paid time off 3 business days in case of marriage or childbirth
- Comprehensive medical insurance including gym, dental services, massages and vaccination
- Accounting assistance
- English learning courses
- Opportunities to participate in professional forums and conferences
- Regular corporate events and team-buildings
- Enjoyable working environment: comfortable and fully equipped office and possibility to work from home