Our ideal candidate:
Has 2+ years in UX design (Product experience is a great plus)
Experienced in User Experience Design, Interactive Prototyping, Wireframing.
Skilled in using design tools: Axure RP, Figma, Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch, as a plus: Framer.
Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
Attentive to detail
What we provide:
We understand that our team members are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive compensation and exceptional benefits, such as:
· Passionate experienced team and enjoyable working environment
· Professional and career growth
· Paid time off 18 business days per year
· Paid time off 3 business days in case of marriage or childbirth
· Healthcare insurance — including dentist and gym
· Accounting assistance
· Free tea/coffee, fruit and snacks
· English learning courses
· Opportunities to participate in professional forums and conferences
· Regular corporate events and team-buildings
Generate and enhance adaptive user experience solutions to requirements and business needs
Create and use storyboards, user personas, customer journey maps, interactive prototypes
Implement a design system within existing and upcoming functionality
We are looking for UX Designer to design the Product user experience for desktop, mobile, and more.