3+ years in UI/UX design (Product experience is a great plus)
Experience in User Interface Design, Visual Design; User Experience Design, Interactive Prototyping, Wireframing.
Skilled in using design tools: Figma, Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects), Sketch, PowerPoint; as a plus: Framer, Axure RP, Keynote.
Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
Attentive to detail
Contribute to implement a design system within existing and upcoming functionality
Create adaptive solutions for needed services
Check production releases to match their design
We understand that our team members are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive compensation and exceptional benefits, such as:
· Passionate experienced team and enjoyable working environment
· Professional and career growth
· Paid time off 18 business days per year
· Paid time off 3 business days in case of marriage or childbirth
· Healthcare insurance — including dentist and gym
· Accounting assistance
· Free tea/coffee, fruit and snacks
· English learning courses
· Opportunities to participate in professional forums and conferences
· Regular corporate events and team-buildings
We are looking for UI/UX Designer to design the Product user interface and experience for desktop, mobile, and more.