• At least 2 years of BA experience or relevant IT experience (PM, Account).
• English from Upper-Intermediate (comprehensive written and verbal communication).
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies basics.
• Working experience with CRM solutions (Salesforce, Veeva etc.).
Experience with the following tools:
• JIRA, Confluence
• Office 365
• Prototyping tools (Balsamiq Mockups, InVision\Figma\Adobe XD, Axure RP)
• Knowledge of Graphical Editors (Adobe Photoshop or other).
• Knowledge of programming languages and databases.
• Experience in mobile applications’ development.
We understand that our team members are essential to making our goals a reality, so we value and empower them to share their vision. And we reward this kind of passion with a highly competitive compensation and exceptional benefits, such as:
• Passionate experienced team and enjoyable working environment
• Professional and career growth
• Paid time off 18 business days per year
• Paid time off 3 business days in case of marriage or childbirth
• Healthcare insurance — including dentist and gym
• Accounting assistance
• Free tea/coffee, fruit and snacks
• English learning courses
• Opportunities to participate in professional forums and conferences
• Regular corporate events and team-buildings
Viseven Team is looking for a talented and hardworking Business Analyst to become a part of our Mobile Team. If you are open to professional challenges and searching for professional growth and recognition, we are waiting for you!
• Analysis and elicitation of requirements with key stakeholders (internal & external), documentation and support of those requirements during software development lifecycle.
• Close cooperation with UX\UI Specialists, Product Owner, Project Managers and Technical Writers for product scoping, planning, development, delivery & support.
• Prototypes creation.
• Creation & management of technical requirements during Software Development Lifecycle.
• Cooperation with multiple development teams.
• Presentation of suggested solutions to key stakeholders (internal & external).
• Participation in User Acceptance Testing.
Viseven Group is an international IT company specializing in interactive content and cloud-based solutions for global pharmaceutical companies since 2009; constant growth and self-development is in our corporate DNA. Our unique developments and approaches are actively used in more than 50 countries all over the world. Viseven’s solutions are represented at major industry events in Barcelona, Philadelphia, London, etc.
The rapidly expanding team includes more than 500 highly-skilled tech- and non-technical experts: front- and back-end developers, BA specialists and managers who create, localize and customize applications at 8 offices: in Kyiv, Zhytomyr and Vinnytsia (Ukraine), Tallinn (Estonia), Saint John (Canada), and Bridgewater, NJ (USA).