VisaHQ is seeking a detail-oriented Content Manager to join our team. The Content Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all content is up-to-date and relevant, and for managing the company’s database of visa requirements, forms, and other information. This role does not require SEO or marketing knowledge.
- Update and maintain the company’s database of visa requirements, forms, and other information.
- Work with internal teams to ensure that all content and information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Edit and proofread all content to ensure that it is error-free and adheres to the company’s tone and voice.
- 2+ years of experience in content management, preferably in the travel industry.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience managing databases and other information systems.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the visa industry is a plus.
Since 2003 VisaHQ.com, Inc. has provided online visa services and U.S. passport solutions enabling travelers to apply online for visas to virtually any country in the world. Using unmatched, cutting-edge online technologies customers can apply for travel visas simply by filling out one universal, 100% paperless electronic form.