Virtuace on behalf of our client — American insurance company is looking for an IT Project Coordinator to join our team. Client is a global specialty provider of property and casualty insurance and reinsurance that has more than $110 billion USD in total assets along with $17 billion USD in net assets.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and managing multiple small and medium-sized IT projects on a day-to-day basis, using the Project Management Life Cycle process and deliverables.
- Maintain project plans, schedules, and deliverables for multiple projects.
- Ensure that the projects adhere to the SDLC and PMLC
- Track the status of project activities and budgets. Perform follow-ups as needed and escalate problems appropriately.
- Identify, then address priorities that conflict in scope, schedule, and cost.
- Conduct maintenance of internal PMO documents (roadmaps, schedules, calendars, organizational structures,templates, training materials, etc.)
- Provide support for Project Management Operation administrators to generate & gather project statuses.
- Prior to regularly scheduled stakeholder meetings, work with team members to generate statistics for various data points.
- Advise Project Managers to update MS views, plans, generic deliverables, and any other low-complex tasks — at any stage for a specified project.
- Review & audit internal Project Manager deliverables to conform with internal / external audit requirements.
- Perform quality-checks to conform with set status formats and accurate information.
- Manage internal PMO team projects, (execute the role function of a Business Analyst, to document PMO’s needs.
- Facilitate low priority and/or low complex IT projects.
- Complete ad hoc projects and assignments, as assigned.
- 2+ years’ worth of strong experience in IT project coordination / management.
- Candidate has a detailed knowledge of software development life-cycle methodologies.
- Proven experience in the ability to plan and manage small projects which span both business & IT disciplines.
- Proven ability to effectively lead cross-functional team discussions.
- Candidate has experience in the translation of business needs, into IT deliverables.
- Candidate can successfully apply project management methodology through various scenarios.
- Upper intermediate level of English
- Career exposure to the Insurance industry is desired.
- Possess strong communication and facilitation skills.
- Possess excellent organizational, analytical, and prioritization skills.
- To work with a company that is financially stable and reliable, the company has ambitious plans for development. Our main customers are American insurance companies, it allows us to feel safe and protected on the financial side;
- Health insurance;
- Tuition Reimbursement & Professional Qualification benefits
- English classes (online) and speaking club with native speakers;
- Possibility of remote work
- Competitive salary;
- Collaborative friendly team environment.