Virtuace on behalf of our client — American insurance company is looking for an SAP BW Specialist to join our team. Client is a global specialty provider of property and casualty insurance and reinsurance that has more than $110 billion USD in total assets along with $17 billion USD in net assets.
• 2+ years of experience in implementation and / or support of the SAP BW on HANA \ BW4HANA module is required;
• Experience with BW4HANA modeling and HANA Information Views development;
• Experience with development of project solutions and with writing technical documentation;
• Experience with quality control of BW developments;
• Experience with the integration and development of BW reporting for SAP solutions;
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal. Understands communication channels and escalates appropriately;
• Strong initiative; able to self-manage. Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work through it to get the right things done;
• Knowledge of English at a level not lower than Intermediate.
• Data integration and harmonization with source systems;
• Data modelling and enhancements based on SAP standard content;
• Supporting of existing HANA BW\BI\BO tools, migration to new versions and platforms.
•To work with a company which is financially stable and reliable, the company has ambitious plans for development. Our main customers are American insurance companies, it allows us to feel safe and protected on the financial side;stability in payments;
•You will be working with a stable American product and we don`t have a bench;
•English classes (online) and speaking club with native speakers;
•Possibility of remote work;
•Collaborative friendly team environment.